Bricks are made by the villagers themselves
- The bricks are made by the villagers themselves for building of village hall at Shwedarkya village, Chanung Oo Township, Sagaing region.
- Hence, the bricks are good in quality and cheap.
Cleaning around the village
- Cleaning around the village and washing the concrete road is conducted on every Sabbath day at Bantin village, Patheingyi Township, Mandalay region.
Distribution of drinking water
- Distribution of drinking water from the tank to all houses is successfully done at Bantin village, Patheingyi township, Mandalay region.
- The tank is built and purified drinking water is systematically distributed to all houses and meter range for water consumption is also successfully installed.
- Weekly cleaning activity is conducted at Yintikekwin village, Taikyi township and it is led by village leaders with the participation of the active villagers.
co-operative village cleaning activity campaign
- Villagers of Bantin and Latthit villages participate in co-operative village cleaning activity campaign with MPT, along the main road of Mandalay and Pyinoo Lwin.
- Bantin, Latthit villages, Patheingyi township, Mandalay region. Such additional activities of villagers are so amazing and imitable.
Water tower support of SMU project
- In Kutokone village, a water tower is built with the support of SMU project and the villagers now can be able enjoy water easily.
Paving of the road by active cooperation of villagers
- Paving of the road by active cooperation of villagers at Kyauk Su village, Taunggyi township, Shan state is very amazing.
- Almost all of the villagers are participating actively in innovation of the road. Even the mothers who bundles the baby participate in it.
- What a great achievement of her!
Purify machine is installed
- In Kannipyar village, Pathein township, Ayeyarwady region, water purify machine is installed successfully.
Village hall is built at Yargyitaw village
- Village hall is built at Yargyitaw village, Chanung Oo township, Sagaing region.
- The cost spent is used with smu fund and addition of villagers’ contribution as it is a large building.
- It is a very nice building and thus wedding reception and other welfare ceremonies are also held.
- Therefore, the village fund is increased on the other hand.
- New fences are replaced at Innma village, Chaung Oo township, Sagaing region.
- Thus, the village’s surroundings are neat and smart and they also create clean an pleasant environs.
Concrete road is successfully built
- Concrete road is successfully built by active cooperation of villagers, SMU fund and contribution of villagers’ fund.
- The original road is very narrow and hence only motorbike can be used.
- It is a great achievement of active participation of villagers.
The concrete road is successfully innovated
- The concrete road is successfully innovated by SMU fund and villagers’ contribution, including labor force and their own contributions.
- It is a great achievement. Before smu project is implemented, the road is very narrow and just motorbike can be used.
- In the first year of project implementation, they make new roads. In second year, they can make concrete road.
- The bridge is built with the contributed support by a rich villager who is the native of this village and has moved to another place currently.
Concrete road can be paved
- Concrete road can be paved at Latthit village, Patheingyi Township, Mandalay region.
- Almost all of the villagers (200 members) participate in this. It is a nice achievement.
Concrete road can be paved
- Many villagers participate actively in road renovation of Kanpyar village, Myinmu township, Sagaing region.
Trash bins are put along the village’s road
- Trash bins are put along the village’s road.
- Trash bins are put with three kinds of trash, perishable rubbish, unperishable things and perishable things made of glass and the one who throws the rubbish carelessly upon the road, that one is funded and is managed as village’ fund.
- Thus, village is always clean and it has a nice surrounding.