Harlawah is produced with SMU logo
- The snack named Harlawah is produced with SMU logo in Wei Gyi village, Kyauk Tan township, Yangon Region as income generation and is sold in the village and others villages.
Certified Seed (CS) of Sin Thu Kha variety
- Certified Seed (CS) of Sin Thu Kha variety is produced in Yoe Wa village, Mhawbi township and it can increase the income of the village by selling CS to the formers.
Multi-use soap liquid in Yin Tike Kwin village
- Multi-use soap liquid is produced in Yin Tike Kwin village, Mhaw bi township, and as income generation, SMU committee lead soap liquid production by training the villagers at night and households in the villages use it.
Fungi production in Kyun Kone village
- Fungi production is done in Kyun Kone village, Pyinmama township. For village women’s income generation, it is family-sized production and supports the village’s income geranation.
Eugenia buying and selling
- Eugenia buying and selling is practiced as a group work in Bant Tin village, Patheinggyi township and it is beneficial for women to increase the income.
Production of potato chip
- Production of potato chip is done in Chaung Oo township and is sold in the villagean other villages.
fine and qualified clothes
- The villagers Inn Ma village, Chaung Oo township produce the fine and qualified clothes which are reasonable price and quality is better.
- The task is very successful.
- Iron fence making is marketable for income generation in Kan Phyar village, Myintmu township, Sagaing Region.
- As organizing a group, garlic production is done in Pone Inn village, Kalaw township, Shan State, and because of group production of garlic, the villagers’ income increase and the villagers are united to do other group activities.
- Gate for flower selling is constructed for income generation in Let Pan Pin village, Kalaw township, Shan State, and the gate is very profitable and succeed in collecting the village fund.
- Production of strawberry is benefit able to the villagers for income generation in Thar Mine Khan village, Kalaw township, Shan State.
Sewing for women’s capacity building
- Sewing for women’s capacity building is supporting women in increasing their income and it is being done in Kyun Tae Pae (Sae Su) village, Dekkhina township, Nay Pyi Taw.
Snack production from the agricultural raw materials
- Snack production from the agricultural raw materials available in the villages is commercial for the villagers.
- It has been done in Pha Yar Mae, Taung Gyi township, Shan State to increase the village income.
- Pig husbandry by group has been done in Let Pan village, Thone Gwa township, Yangon Region and it is very profitable for the villagers to increase their income because of group activity.